Tuesday, July 10, 2007

July 3, 2007-La Spezia

We had an excursion planned for this morning at 8:30 AM. Well, when you wake up at 8:20 there is no way in hell you are going to make it. We were scheduled to do the Pisa excursion. I was so upset that we had overslept. What we ended up doing was just hanging on the ship. I had a manicure at 4:00 and Laura had a massage at 6:00. Julie, Sam and I went and saw Twice Charmed at 6:30. This is the first time we had seen this show and we really enjoyed it a lot.

In the afternoon, Julie swam in an empty Goofy pool and I sat on the edge and dangled my tootsies. It was really quiet on the ship which was kind of nice. Had my drink of the day called Italian Mojito. Didn't really care for this one and didn't even finish it all.

So, this day was treated like a day at sea, just relaxed and hung out. That means I don't really have any pics to share. Maybe a few on the ship or some of the port area.

Next day will be better. No chance of sleeping in as our excursion will be in the afternoon.

No comments: