Sunday, July 1, 2007

Olbia, Sardinia

This is going to be short. Tomorrow is Rome and we all need to hit the sack early tonight.

Our excursion today was to Costa Smerelda. This is the haven for the rich and famous in Europe. It was soooo beautiful. The water was so clear. The ride there was a bit spooky. The roads were so narrow and getting a big tour bus up there was interesting. The place was filled with yachts, big villas and some fancy cars. The views were amazing. I've decided when I win the lottery, this is where I'm going!!!

The weather so far has been fairly comfortable. Warm, but mixed with cool breezes. Food on the ship has been great. We skipped the first semi-formal night because I didn't feel like getting dressed up. The girls went without us.

Well, gotta run, my minutes are running low.

Roma, here I come.

1 comment:

PURTYPAT1 said...

Wow what a difference a week makes. Last week the Med was very hot...& sunny.

The only thing our cruise lacked was SLEEP!!!!

Loving your Blog, thanks for sharing.

Looking forward to Rome.

Patricia