Tuesday, July 10, 2007

July 6, 2007-Sea Day & Last Day : (

Woke up early this morning. I didn't want my last day to be wasted by sleeping late. Got up and took a shower and went and got my usual morning beverage, diet coke. Then I went and sat outside Cove Cafe. This, to me, is one of the most relaxing places on the ship. It's so nice to sit there and watch the world float by. So peaceful.

Went back to the room and got the kids up. Laura went up on deck 10 to lay out. It was very important for her to come back w/ a nice, golden tan. Mission accomplished!! At 12 we headed up to Topsiders Buffet for lunch. I thought Topsiders was the best bet when it came to breakfast and lunch.

In the afternoon, Julie and I went to the Character meet in the atrium. They had Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Chip and Dale, Peter Pan, Capt. Hook, Belle, Cinderella, and more I can't remember. You just stood in line to get an autograph or take a pic w/ your own camera. It was not crowded at all and I took Julie's picture w/ just about all the characters. It was fun.

Since all lugguge needed to be outside the staterooms between 8:00 and 10:00, I felt the need to get the packing completed. It took a while to get it all sorted out and all the extras packed up. Julie and Zach headed up to the last show, Remember the Magic. I wish I went, because they said the show was really funny. They are still telling the jokes they heard.

Final dinner was nice and we took pics w/ our dining team. They were soooo great. Kids made final stops in their clubs and said goodbye to the few friends they made. We were all in bed by 12 w/ 6:30 Am wake up calls set.

Next up: Off the ship (boo hoo)

No comments: